CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

The Quealy's in Oz




So, a few months ago our community was advertising the next community play which was the Wizard of Oz.  My kids wanted to audition sooo bad, so I let them.  I also made Seth audition because I didnt want to deal with the heartbreak of some making it and others cut.  Come to find out none of the kids would get cut and my husband got the part of the scarecrow.  Needless to say I have been a single mom for the past 3 months.  Nice Plan!  It has been fun to watch the "munchkins" and they have had a great time.  Seth was an awesome scarecrow.  Man, am I glad that is over!!!  Ella was a "mom" munchkin and Roxy was her "baby".  Lily was in the Lullaby League.  

1 comments:

Feather Fam. said...

Man I wish we could have seen that! I bet the best munchkins and lullaby league-ers ever!!! Love the make up Seth!