CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

                 Wow!!! I cannot believe my oldest got baptised.  It was such a sweet day.  

                                                   I was hiding my talk behind my back.
     "The Gils"  but where is Harry and Grammy?  Oh yeah once again we were running totally late and Grammy was being a lifesaver and getting Harry dressed.
                      Scott (Auntie Sambos fiancee), Auntie Sam, Grandma Randy and the gils.
                                           Seths Grandma, Grandma Lizzie and Grandpa Pat.

5 comments:

Michele said...

Oh... I'm so happy for her!! Tell her congrats from all of us Briscoes, especially Taylor! We were so excited to have you all with us for Taylor's baptism!! I wished we all lived closer!!

Baak Talk said...

wow, I can't believe how big your family is getting! And I've never seen you with long hair, beautiful! It's fun to take a peek into your life and see you're doing so well!

Take Care!

~Rebecca Baak

Feather Fam. said...

There should be Monkey and YaYa pics in there! We miss all the good stuff.
She looks so pretty and all grown up! What a fun day (even if we did have to miss it).
Good Job Ella Bella!

Feather Fam. said...

Oh yeah...and you are right...it IS about time!!!

{jen} iCandyhandmade said...

Tell Ella Congratulations. That is so great!