CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

What? Its been 10 years? Here we come Hawaii!

We spent 2 entire days in the Arizona Airport on the lowest priority standby waiting list.  I didn't think we would ever make it.  It was HORRIBLE!!!  There is something to be said about shelling out the big bucks to actually reserve your seat.  I will never do that again!
We make a pact that we would only eat at restaurants that were only in Hawaii... why did we end up at Cheesecake Factory 3 times?  Soooo freaken good.
How does a pineapple grow?  I didn't know either.  Love that Dole whip!
I don't know what to say!
Please, its just shaved ice.  Ummm oh no its not uh uh!!!  Matsumotos Shaved Ice has to be one of the best things I have ever had.   Try it, you'll like it.

Seth and I went to Hawaii for our 10 yr. anniversary.  Sooo much fun.  I couldn't wait to get away and not have a schedule, not cut up anyones food, or wipe any buns  for a whole week...well, we had the time of our lives but why did I think about my crazy kids the whole time?  The one time I get to relax and I didn't know how.  

5 comments:

Feather Fam. said...

We want to come next time! SERIOUSLY!

Michele said...

Now that is an anniversary trip (besides the airport disaster)AWESOME!!

King Family said...

good times. where are the swimsuit pics?

The Quealy's said...

Hanging above my mantel.

Sharie McCraney said...

I love the Pic's. I want a Dole whip right now!!!